St Peter’s Gates

img_st-peters-gate-dayimg_st-peters-gate-night
The first part of Ruthin Art Trail to be installed was the refurbishment of St Peter’s Gates and the addition of lighting for the gates. St Peter’s Church Gates were designed and made in 1727 by Robert and John Davies of Bersham near Wrexham.

The solar powered lighting is designed by local artist Jessica Lloyd Jones.